Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mother Nature

So its finally done after two weeks.  I spent a lot of time on this one.  Definitely the most complicated drawing I have ever done.  I'm stoked about this one because I made sure everyline was in the right place.  I like all the patterns and how the bend into each other and are aborbed by one another.  I used a lot of line and design styles and they work together well.  Anyways, I will be colouring this one shortly but in going to take a break and do a picture or two before that.

I have also attached an animation to show how work progressed.  The music Mr Same Mistake is a clip from a track that is over 20 minutes but doesn't seem like it.  Its damn good.  You can listen to the whole thing here:

Mr Same Mistake

Watch the video in HD.

Aaron Wolf: Mother Nature Animation from Aaron Wolf on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This is simply beautiful! It would make a very pretty painting on a wall!

    ReplyDelete