Friday, June 10, 2011

My New Website


I finally have a proper website to show my artwork and to view my portfolio properly.  I will update the site with finished work and I will also keep this blog going.  The website will be for finished work and I will use this blog to show pieces as I work on them as well as sketches and odds and ends.  I am also changing the focus on this blog as well.  It will not only be a place for me to post work and ideas but it will now be somewhere I can collect and showcase other peoples work that I am inspired by or at very least intrigued by.  My influences are not just from art and other artist work but also from a variety of other media.  Music plays an intricate part in my process, I am always listening to music while drawing and it always informs my work.

As for the 30 minute drawings that I was promising to do everyday in order to improve my speed and sketching abilities, before jumping into projects right away.  I have been doing these but I have not posted many.  I have been drawing by hand and I do not have a cable for my scanner so I am unable to share.

I have lots of new work to share and many different projects and personal pieces that I am currently finishing or midway to completing, which I will be sharing very soon (some of these projects I will not be able to share at all).  

I am excited about my new site and the shift in focus with this blog.  Thanks for following my artwork and for the support.

Aaron

1 comment:

  1. I guess if needs another website that is his own choice. But if this thing was not so important to everyone, they would all have to get other jobs to do for a living if the internet became a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete