Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bill Murray

I was working on this one the other day and suddenly didn't like where is was going so I let it sit for a few days and tonight worked on it a bit longer when photoshop crashed. It a sign to give up on this one and work on something else. This is not the last for Bill Murray though, I will try again on something new in the next couple weeks.  I will probably start something new instead of spit-shining this turd, because I have learned if its not going the right way it is a waste of time, most of the time to spend hours and hours more just to be left with something just as bad or worse.


1 comment:

  1. every where we go there are some id scanner which simply means that we cannot simply just pass through, its also a protection for all of us cause some people out there use some fake id's to hide their identity..

    ReplyDelete